Paying attention to what I eat and exercising regularly is tough. I can’t even recall how many times I promised myself to lose weight.
Then, I realized I won’t be successful in manifesting my ideal body without that right mindset.
Now I’ll let you in on this secret:
Having a positive mindset is important for a successful weight loss journey.
When I use affirmations over time, my thinking changes – and that’s the key.
So if you’re manifesting your ideal body, I’m sharing these 100 weight loss affirmations that worked for me.
Why are affirmations important for weight loss?
If you’ve been trying to lose weight and achieve your body goals, you know the struggle.
All those exercises and denying yourself of your favorite food aren’t only physically exhausting, but also emotionally draining.
This makes it all easy to give up after a few weeks.
So before trying to lose weight, you need to lose all those destructive thought patterns you’re carrying around.
You need to assure yourself that you can achieve what you set your mind to.
And this means teaching your mind to see your weight loss journey as a rewarding and positive experience.
The truth is, that the beliefs we have in our minds manifest in the outside world.
We’re likely to achieve our goals when our thoughts, emotions, and mindset are positive.
When we believe that something is possible, we become motivated to take steps to make it happen.
These weight loss affirmations are simply positive statements that you can repeat to yourself daily.
100 positive weight loss affirmations to manifest your ideal body
I’ve prepared the best affirmations for weight loss that you can use to help you get the body you want and deserve.
And you can use these today to help you get there!
These statements sound quite simple but are powerful weight loss mantras that play a profound role in helping us achieve our ideal body.
This will transform our mindsets and pave the path toward the body we want to manifest.
Powerful affirmations to help you lose weight
To achieve the body of your dreams, you have to remind yourself that you are worthy.
Believe in yourself and believe in your ability to lose weight. Trust that you can do it, and your hard work will pay off.
And remember that progress is the key to getting closer to your goal.
Keep your thoughts positive with words that work powerfully:
1) I am worthy and capable of achieving the body I dream of.
2) I am manifesting my ideal body and weight because I want it.
3) I never compare myself to others for I have my journey.
4) I am not defined by my size and the number on the scale.
5) I am aware that it takes time and patience to lose weight.
6) I look forward to achieving my ideal weight and body.
7) I will enjoy my ability to achieve my ideal body image.
8) I accept myself for who I am and the shape I have been blessed with.
9) I am one step closer to reaching my body goals.
10) I am choosing to be positive throughout my weight loss journey.
11) I am full of perseverance, faith, and optimism.
12) I let myself feel good for being me.
13) I choose to be fit, healthy, and strong.
14) I am always confident in my skin.
15) I am proud of myself for taking care of and loving my body.
Affirmations to keep you going in your weight loss journey
Your body deserves to be appreciated. This also means not being hard on yourself when you make a mistake.
And you also have to be thankful for everyone supporting you in your journey.
Know that every step matters and every achievement no matter how small is worth celebrating.
These affirmations will keep you focused and motivated on your goals.
16) I see a healthy and happy person when I look in the mirror.
17) I accept my body shape and embrace the beauty it holds.
18) I forgive myself when I make mistakes in manifesting my ideal body.
19) I love myself for what I am and who I truly am.
20) I believe in what I can do and acknowledge my greatness.
21) I am thankful for the body I have and all it does for me.
22) I thank God for blessing me with a body shape that inspires others.
23) I thank the Universe for helping me shed those 10 pounds in a short time.
24) I am thankful that I am slimming down and reaching my body goals.
25) I am surrounded by family and friends who support my weight loss journey.
26) I am making my health and well-being a top priority.
27) I’m creating a new relationship with food.
28) I’m capable of making lasting changes in my life.
29) I am ready to push myself beyond my limits.
30) I’m ready to face my fears and discover what I’m truly capable of.
Affirmations for a healthy diet and eating habits
Losing weight and achieving your desired body shouldn’t stress you out.
But sometimes, it’s really difficult to stick to healthy food choices.
Say these affirmations to help you stay on track towards achieving your ideal body as this is important for your overall health and well-being.
31) I have the strength to resist temptation.
32) I am eating mindfully and appreciating my food.
33) I am listening to my body’s hunger cues.
34) I am fueling my mind and body with healthy foods.
35) I enjoy having time for regular meals and snacks.
36) I am drinking enough water to stay hydrated and flush toxins out.
37) I feel fit and energized when I eat healthy foods.
38) I eat food that nourishes and strengthens my body and mind.
39) I am following a healthy diet plan that I naturally love.
40) I am in control of my food, as food can’t control me at all.
41) I eat healthy food that makes me happy and boosts my well-being
42) I love the effect of fruits and vegetables on my body.
43) I eat nutritious food that keeps me in a good mood.
44) I choose to eat healthily all the time, no matter where I am.
45) I will continue eating healthy even after reaching my goal.
Affirmations to achieve your ideal body
The truth here is that weight loss isn’t a destination, but a journey.
No matter how tough the weight loss journey can be, remind yourself how rewarding it will be. So keep going and never give up.
It is by believing in yourself that you can achieve anything that you set your mind to.
And try to celebrate your milestones along the way.
46) I am worthy of reaching my weight loss goals and body image.
47) I am determined to manifest my ideal body image.
48) I am choosing to believe that I will succeed on this journey.
49) I am proud of myself for the progress I achieved.
50) I am doing this for myself – to be healthy and happy!
51) I am making healthy choices that will help me reach my goals.
52) I am not defined by my weight as I am more than the number on the scale.
53) I am loved and appreciated no matter what my weight is.
54) I am worth the effort it takes to achieve my goals.
55) I am strong enough to overcome the obstacles and challenges in my way.
56) I am doing my best and loving it – and that’s all that matters.
57) Every day, I am moving in the right direction.
58) I am taking full control of myself and my destiny.
59) I am becoming the person I want to be, one step at a time.
60) My weight loss journey is unique to me – and this is okay.
Affirmations to move from negative self-talk
As we start manifesting our ideal image, our minds need to be free from negativity.
Those negative thoughts tend to block positive energies and prevent us from manifesting successfully.
It’s time to overcome negative thinking and self-doubt and drive positive change in your life.
Use these affirmations to fill your life with positive energy and feel a profound sense of well-being wash over you.
61) I am letting go of every self-doubt and negative self-talk.
62) I am letting go of any excuses that have been holding me back.
63) I’m letting go of old habits that no longer serve me.
64) I’m letting go of the past and moving forward with my life.
65) I’m making peace with my body and loving myself unconditionally.
66) I choose to shift the way I think and make changes in my life.
67) I am excited to discover my true potential.
68) I am taking responsibility for my health and well-being.
69) I’m stepping out of my comfort zone and trying out new things.
70) I release all my anxieties, worries, and imperfections.
71) I am shifting my thoughts from negative to positive.
72) I breathe freely, openly, and positively.
73) I exhale all my worries – and release all of them from my thoughts.
74) I clear myself of negative thoughts and everything in my life that blocks my growth.
75) I am focusing on the good things that manifesting my ideal body brings.
Affirmations to improve body image
The journey to losing weight and achieving the body image you desire involves a lot of lifestyle changes. This includes eating patterns, food choices, working out, and more.
Using positive affirmations for weight loss help bring the best results in getting that beautiful healthy body.
Keep in mind that achieving your ideal body is a continuous process – and it’s achievable when you combine manifestation with discipline, commitment, a healthy diet, and some exercise.
This is where positive affirmations play an essential role.
76) I am excited to be more energetic, lighter, and healthier.
77) I am excited about everything that manifesting my ideal weight has to offer.
78) I am ready to live the life that I’ve always wanted.
79) I’m excited to discover that manifesting my ideal body is happening to me.
80) My manifestation is so much more than just weight loss.
81) Being active fuels and energizes my body.
82) My body is a gift and a vessel for my awesomeness.
83) I am complete and perfect the way I am.
84) I am at peace with my body, weight, and form.
85) I adore my curves and the shape I have been blessed with.
86) I am thankful for the body I own and all it does for me.
87) I’m giving my body more care, love, kindness, and respect.
88) I am responsible for what I do with my body.
89) I move my body at the perfect pace, with intention and love.
90) Exercise is part of my daily routine and my life.
Affirmations for loving your body
The relationship that we have with our bodies is very important.
This saves us a lot of energy that we’re wasting on criticizing our figures, comparing them to others, feeling insecure, and having low self-worth.
We can’t manifest our ideal body when we are horrible about it.
So include these positive affirmations to give your body the love, care, and respect it deserves.
91) I am worthy and beautiful the way I am.
92) I am comfortable in my body and embrace it fully.
93) Love fills every inch of my skin and inside my body.
94) I embrace my body as it continues to change through time.
95) I will never give up on myself because I am worth the effort.
96) I am beautiful because of what I have to offer in this world, not because of my looks.
97) I love my body because it allows me to do the things I love in life.
98) I love myself for who I am and appreciate my unique qualities.
99) My body is strong and capable of doing wonderful things.
100) My inner beauty matters more than my physical looks.
Do weight loss affirmations work?
Truth is, I used to think that losing weight and manifesting my ideal body is the most difficult thing in this world.
As someone who jumps from one weight loss program to another and stops because of those negative beliefs sitting in the back of my mind, repeating weight loss affirmations shifted my perspective.
It’s only when I believe that those affirmations work that I experienced changes in my life.
Yes, I felt a lot better and I engage in healthy routines that I love doing.
These affirmations will work if you believe that they will work.
So if you believe that manifesting your ideal body is an enriching experience, you’ll start finding it to be true.
The weight loss affirmations hold the key to unlocking the Law of Attraction.
It simply means trusting the process and believing the infinite powers of our subconscious mind.
How to use affirmations to manifest your ideal body?
Affirmations are powerful tools that help us believe in our dreams and our ability to make them come true.
With affirmations, the thoughts in our minds and the words we say can become true when we have this strong belief in the Universe and ourselves.
The key here is to learn to reprogram your subconscious to focus on how to manifest your ideal body if you want to lose weight via the Law of Attraction.
Here’s how to put those positive affirmations and make it work for you:
1) Choose affirmations that you can relate to
Affirmations will work for you when it feels close to your heart.
All the affirmations I’ve shared are “good” for me. You can choose those that you connect with and use the others as a guide to creating your own.
The affirmations you will use will be effective and powerful when you can truly connect with those words.
2) Write them down
Pick affirmations that you want and write them down in your journal.
You can also write them on post-it notes and stick them in places where you’re likely to see them.
For instance, affirmation notes in your wallet or gym bag will get you pumped up to exercise and take healthy foods. Placing mantras on your fridge and bathroom mirror helps you embrace the body that you are blessed with.
This keeps you focused and motivated and prevents you from giving up.
3) Say them out loud
Look at yourself in the mirror as you state your positive weight loss affirmations. Keep repeating those words every day.
Saying those affirmations conditions your mind to behave positively.
Doing it conditions your mind and allows you to have control over what you desire you achieve.
This makes you feel better and gives you a confidence boost. It also encourages you to do more healthy things instead of doing things that hurt your efforts.
4) See what feels right
Use affirmations that best fit your situation. Doing this doesn’t have to stress you out.
For instance, I say my affirmations before working and before hitting the sack. Some do it right after they wake up or even while taking a shower.
You just have to know and do what works for you best.
5) Repeat, repeat, and repeat
Like everything else, change doesn’t happen overnight.
When it comes to weight loss and manifesting your ideal body, it takes patience, persistence, commitment, and action to achieve those desires.
But keep going and never give up!
It’s best if you can keep repeating your affirmations even after you’ve achieved what you want.
6) Keep calm and relaxed
Remove the worries that you have in your mind. Never let those negative thoughts get over you and make you doubt yourself.
Be in a calm state to connect with your higher powers.
As you say your affirmations, trust that you are sending your desires out into the Universe.
And let your affirmations drive a positive change in your life.
Make manifesting your ideal body work for you
Weight loss affirmations help in your weight loss journey, but remember that they are not obligations to fulfill.
Just think of them as guides towards your success. And whether you choose to use the affirmations I’ve provided or create one on your own, know that everything starts in your mind.
It’s only when you’re in the right frame of mind and feel good about the process that it will work for you.
And the most important thing is to love, accept, and embrace your body as it already is.
You are amazing the way you are!
Confused about what to do next?
A weird, new way to figure out what to do next is to get advice from the Psychic Love Robot.
This is a very sophisticated tool using advanced artificial intelligence and neural network modeling.
You ask a question and then share additional information about your situation.
The Psychic Robot then tells you exactly what to do.
It’s honestly mind-blowing. And it’s free for a limited time.
It may tell you exactly what you need to know.