Are you trying to move your consciousness into an alternative reality?
Then using reality shifting methods is probably something you’re looking for.
If you follow TikTok trends, chances are that you’ve already heard something about the concept of reality shifting.
The truth is that reality shifting is a way to access different words, and believe it or not, it actually works!
Read on to find out about 20 easy techniques to shift your reality and put yourself on the path to a happier, more fulfilling life.
1) The piano method
Let’s start explaining the most useful reality shifting methods with the piano method.
This is probably the easiest technique to start with. But you know?
This is also one of the most powerful ones. Why?
Because if you’re using the piano method to shift your reality, then it means that all of your five sensory responses are involved. And this is a really good thing.
Surprisingly, you don’t need to know how to play the piano in order to use this method. What’s better, you don’t even have to have a piano with you at all.
In fact, it’s a simple experiment that can be done anywhere, and it goes like this:
- Visualize yourself in a big room where there are a lot of people around you.
- Imagine that you’re wearing a stunning outfit that attracts everyone’s attention.
- Suddenly, everyone stops talking and looks at you.
- You start playing the piano.
- While you play, focus on your 5 senses – sight, smell, touch, hear and taste.
- Once you finish, you should bow like a real start and walk down the hall.
- The last step is to take someone’s hand from your desired reality.
Okay, these steps above aren’t hard at all, right? But now you probably wonder how it works.
Well, the truth is that taking a person from your desired reality will help you feel like you have really been there even after you wake up. Once this happens, you will start believing in your desired reality more easily.
So, get started with the piano method and you’ll soon realize that it really works!
2) Alice in Wonderland method
Once someone mentions Alice In Wonderland, you probably remember the story about the white rabbit.
This story is known by everyone, and Alice in Wonderland is considered to be one of the most popular stories in the world.
But did you know that it’s also a reality shifting method?
Yes! And let me explain why.
You probably remember that in a story, Alice switches her reality after she falls down the rabbit hole. And the rabbit is the key to changing your reality.
That’s why this method is called Alice In Wonderland. But you don’t need to fall down a rabbit hole in order to switch your reality.
Let’s see how you can do it:
- Lay down on your back and imagine yourself lying under a tree.
- Imagine that you’re falling down the rabbit hole and you suddenly see someone from your desired life.
- Feel that your current reality is no longer there and you’re already down the rabbit hole.
- Imagine yourself in a small room. Grab the key and open the door that leads you to your desired reality.
- When you wake up, your reality will be different.
Remember that you need to follow all these steps correctly, and you should feel that you have really been down the rabbit hole.
3) Hidden trap
If you’ve heard about the reality shifting method from TikTok, you might be unaware of this technique. But actually, the hidden trap is a significant technique in reality shifting.
But you know what?
It doesn’t work like the rest of the methods. And what’s more, it doesn’t rely on visualization techniques.
Instead of imagining your desired reality, the Hidden trap technique will help you to find the purpose of your life and turn your current reality into your desired reality!
What would you say if I asked you what your purpose is right now?
A month ago I would’ve closed my eyes and sighed. I had no idea.
The problem is that there are far too many fake gurus out there ready to sell you unrealistic and ineffective solutions.
They told me to meditate, radiate “positive vibrations” and visualize the life of my dreams. They said I’d find the romantic partner I’d always wanted and that prosperity and peace would flow.
It sounded good, but it backfired.
Here’s the crazy thing:
Visualization and positive vibes won’t bring you closer to your dreams, and they can actually drag you backward into time-wasting, idle fantasy, and frustration.
But it’s hard to shift to your desired reality when you’re being hit by so many Instagram influencers and studio gurus who want to convince you that you’re just being negative.
You can end up trying so hard and not finding the answers you need that your life and dreams begin to feel hopeless.
You may end up further back than where you started, miserable, alone, and angry.
The fact is:
Before you can experience a real change, you need to really know your purpose.
I learned about the power of purpose from watching Ideapod co-founder Justin Brown’s video on the hidden trap of improving yourself.
Justin used to be addicted to the self-help industry and New Age gurus just like me. They sold him on visualization and positive thinking. It left him lost and confused.
That’s why he traveled to Brazil to meet the renowned shaman Rudá Iandê, who taught him a life-changing new way to find your purpose and use it to transform your life and everything around you.
After watching the video, I discovered my purpose in life, and it’s no exaggeration to say it was a turning point in my life.
I can honestly say that this new way of finding success by finding your purpose actually helped me to change my current reality and turn it into the desired reality.
4) The raven method
Let’s now switch to the most widely used reality shifting method of all time, which is the raven method.
Did you know that the raven is considered to be a symbol of bad luck and misfortune? But you should know that it’s also a symbol of change.
And change is what you’re looking forward to right now. That’s why you should think about using the raven method to switch your reality.
In this case, the raven is used as a metaphor for your desired reality. And you need to make sure that you don’t have any bad luck or misfortune in order to switch your reality.
But you know what else?
The key to using this method is to combine it with the technique of manifestation.
This means that you can only use this method if you’re ready to make positive affirmations. And guess what?
These two methods together are one of the most powerful ways to switch your reality and gain your desired reality.
Let’s see how this method works:
- Lay down on a steady surface, make sure your hands don’t touch anything and make sure there’s nothing in the environment that can distract you.
- Close your eyes and imagine your desired reality.
- Count to number 100 and imagine your list of positive affirmations together.
Afterward, you’ll end up in your desired reality.
Remember that this method works differently for everyone. What does this mean?
Well, it means that you may need to continue counting even after you reach 100.
This is because you may have reached your desired reality, but you may not be fully aware of it.
So if you feel that your desired reality is still not fully there, do keep counting. And when you reach 100 and the required positive affirmations are ready, you’ll end up in your desired reality.
5) Mirror method
Still, if you’re into visualization methods, then the mirror method might be exactly what you’re looking for.
And you know what?
The mirror method can help you shift your reality the first time you try it! But it’s only if you use it the right way.
This means that you need to be very clear about what you want. And you need to be very clear about what it means to have your desired reality.
So, let’s see how this method works:
- Lay down, relax and imagine yourself in a big room in front of a mirror.
- Visualize yourself in an ideal situation. Your desired reality should be reflected in the mirror.
- Raise your hand and place it on the mirror. Your desired self should do the same in the mirror.
- Try to step in the mirror and walk through your desired reality.
- Reach the door in this new reality, push it and open it whenever you feel the energy.
Don’t forget that it’s better if your list of positive affirmations should also be reflected in the mirror.
This is how you’re supposed to use this method. But you need to remember that this method is only effective if you’re very clear about what you want and what it means to have your desired reality.
So, only use this method if you’re very clear about what you want. If you aren’t, then it’s better that you use the other methods.
6) Heartbeat method
Want to find out another interesting method to shift your reality?
Then, you should try the heartbeat method.
This method is very effective and easy to use.
You should use it when you feel that you’re in a stuck situation or if you want to wake up and realize why you’re so stuck in your current reality.
The way the heartbeat method works is a little bit different from the previously discussed methods:
- Find a video of heartbeats, turn up the volume of the voice, and put it under your pillow.
- You can use personal affirmations while listening to the video.
- Lay down on your bed, close your eyes, and relax your muscles.
- Visualize your desired scene. Imagine what you’re wearing, how it smells, and what you hear. Focus on the 5 of your senses.
- Don’t forget to focus on the heartbeats.
- Once the video is over, imagine that the person whose heartbeats you were listening to is asking you to go with them to your desired reality.
- Find the proper door in this new reality, open it and step in.
Let me explain why this method works very efficiently:
The method is very effective because it works in two ways:
- It helps you wake up and realize why you’re so stuck in your current reality. It also helps you visualize what you want and what it’s going to look like.
- It also gives you a second chance of visualizing the desired scene. If this fails, then the video will help you to visualize the desired scene again.
7) Train method
Now you might think that being on a train isn’t part of your desired reality at all. But you should know that this method isn’t about the train as a means of transport.
And if you’re really stuck in your current reality, then this method can help you shift your reality.
This is how the train method works:
- Find a video with subliminal train sounds and turn up the volume.
- You can also use your personalized affirmations while listening to the video.
- Lay down on your bed and relax your muscles.
- Visualize yourself in a train station where you’re waiting for the train.
- Imagine that your train is destined to take you to your desired reality. So, keep on affirming until you see the train and reach your desired reality.
What makes this technique so unique is that it’s based on a horizontal transition into your desired reality. This means that it can be used both to visualize and to shift from your current reality to your desired reality in a horizontal manner.
But what if you’re not sure about your desired reality? What if you’re not even sure if it’s possible to shift reality when you don’t know what your reality is?
Then let me ask you a question.
Have you ever wondered how much of the current reality you perceive is actually real?
The truth is, most of what we call reality is simply a construction of the mind. The good news?
You have the power to change it.
I learned this (and much more) from the world-renowned shaman Rudá Iandé. In this excellent free video, Rudá explains how you can lift the mental chains and get back to the core of your being.
A word of caution – Rudá isn’t your typical shaman.
He doesn’t bother with false promises or fake positivity.
Instead, he’s going to force you to look inwards. You’re going to face the real you and get to know that person much better. This isn’t always pretty, but it is powerful.
So if you’re ready to shed the reality forced onto you and create your own, desired reality, check out his excellent advice below.
Here’s a link to the free video again.
8) Elevator method
This method is very similar to the train method.
It means that it works almost the same way as the train method, but the only difference here is that this time you have to imagine an elevator instead of a train.
So let’s say that you want to move from your current reality to the desired reality and you don’t know how.
The elevator method is perfect for this case because it works almost without any limitations.
The only limitation here is that you should have a creative mind and good imagination.
How does it work?
- Lay down, close your eyes and relax.
- Visualize yourself inside an elevator going up and up until you reach your desired reality.
- As the elevator goes up, your energy level increases and you get closer to your desired reality.
- Once you feel the full energy, stop the elevator and step into your desired reality. That’s when you wake up and that’s when you finish shifting your reality.
Now, what’s the difference between this and the train method?
Well, while the train method is based on the horizontal transition, this one is based on the vertical transition.
The horizontal transition means that you move from one reality to another. The vertical transition means that you move from a lower level to a higher level.
See the difference?
So think about your plans for the future before using this technique and choose the right
As you can see, this method is much more powerful and it works almost without limitations.
9) Staircase method
After you’re done with the elevator method, you can move on to the staircase method.
The entire idea behind the staircase method is very simple: you’re walking towards your desired reality, step by step.
The staircase method works very similarly to the train method, but it’s much harder because you have to move from one level to another.
Let’s find out how it works:
- Close your eyes and lay down. This time, choose the position that you prefer.
- Imagine that you’re in a staircase room, walking down the stairs. And the stairs are leading you to a door.
- Once your energy is full, you reach the door and see your desired future in the reflection in the mirror.
- You open the door and down the stairs, you see the golden light,
- As you walk down the stairs, your current reality is shifting into your desired reality.
Pay attention that by using positive affirmation, you’ll strengthen the process of reality shifting.
Surprisingly, this method has a double version too, which involves bigger stairs and takes a double amount of time until you reach your desired reality.
But the double staircase method is not as effective as the normal staircase method because it’s harder to get into the desired reality.
10) Estelle method
Are you interested in music?
Then chances are that you’ll find this reality shifting method the most fascinating.
Because the Estelle method is based on music. The purpose of this method is to connect your thoughts with music and use it to shift your reality.
And for this, you should pick music that makes you feel good and that you would like to hear.
- Choose the song that makes you want to dance and listen to it.
- Play it on a loop or listen to a few songs of the same genre.
- Lay down and relax while listening.
- Imagine that you’re dancing with the person from your desired reality to the music that you’re listening to.
- You’re going up the stairs, and you’re dancing on the top floor, while the person from your desired reality is dancing with you.
- You’re both dancing, laughing, enjoying the moment, and finally, you reach your desired reality together.
- If you’re ready, just say yes and go with that person. If not, wait until you feel enough energy.
When you’re done with this, think about what you would like to see in your reality.
Note: It’s important that you combine the lyrics of your desired song with images of your desired reality (for example, a beach or a mountain). The combination works much better than just thinking about one thing all by itself.
After this, open your eyes and immediately start visualizing what you heard in the song.
The purpose of this visualization is to connect the music with an image from your preferred reality (this time it should be connected with an image from a big city).
This way, you’ll get used to using images for both music and visualization purposes and achieve your desired reality.
11) Ballroom method
For those who’re into music, here’s another method that will work great.
The ballroom method is based on the idea that when you dance in a ballroom, you can enter the desired reality.
Sounds impressive, right?
Then you should make a playlist of songs that you’re going to listen to while visualizing your desired reality.
And it works like this:
- Turn on your playlist, lie down, close your eyes, and relax your muscles.
- Visualize yourself in a room with a character from your desired life.
- Dance with that person, but don’t forget to observe their reactions; what do they look at? What do they say? Do they feel happy?
- Whenever you stop visualization, the song will stop and the person will lead you to a staircase that has 100 steps.
- Be ready because you’re going to take all of these 100 steps to reach your desired reality!
- Don’t forget that after the 50th step, you’ll need to start making affirmations!
When you feel like you’re done with your visualization, close your eyes and listen to the music again.
This time, start visualizing images as you did before.
And when you’re done with your visualization, open your eyes and see what you perceived in the song.
If everything’s fine, repeat the above steps until you reach your desired reality. If not, just wait until you feel ready for it.
12) Eleven method
Let’s now get introduced to one more reality shifting method that will help you get the reality that you desire and deserve.
This method is called the Eleven method.
And here’s how you can do it:
- Put an eye mask on your eyes, lie down, and relax.
- Listen to the sounds of vibrations and frequencies.
- This time it’s a bit different: imagine yourself as your desired self. Try to fool your conscious mind and believe that your current reality is fading away. You’re becoming your desired life’s self!
- You’ll feel the presence of strong energy and that’s a sign that you’re already in your desired reality.
Yes, it’s as simple as it sounds. And most importantly, the Eleven method actually works.
13) Rope method
Are you ready to discover one more reality shifting method, you’ll find it in the rope method.
This is a very effective method that’s used to transfer your own energy into a rope and pull you towards your desired reality.
It’s a fairly simple process, but also demanding.
You need to focus on the rope, which is growing together with your energy. And then you’ll feel yourself being pulled into your desired reality by the rope.
Let’s see the process step by step:
- Lay down and avoid any distractions from your environment.
- Imagine that suddenly you’re full of energy.
- Visualize your desired reality and use your affirmations while focusing on your sensory feelings.
- Let your conscious reality climb the rope and feel the vibrations to transit into your desired reality.
Remember: the rope method is not as effective as other methods because it requires more concentration and mental power than other methods, but it’s still very effective.
14) Cloud method
Are you looking for a reality shift technique that consists only of three easy steps?
Then consider using the cloud method.
This method is very effective and can be used in conjunction with other methods.
As you can see from the name, it’s based on the formation of a cloud and the transfer of your energy into it.
And here’s how you can do it:
- Relax and concentrate on your breathing. Close your eyes and visualize your current reality on clouds.
- Look at other clouds where your desired reality is lying close to you.
- Now use your affirmations, visualize yourself growing bigger and bigger until your desired reality is filled with light and you’re already in it.
The end of this technique is that your current reality merges into your desired one and becomes the one reality.
15) Portal method
Do you believe in communicating messages through the portals?
Then this method will be exactly what you need.
The portal method is based on the concept of energy portals.
In simple words, portals are places where your energy may be released and transferred into another reality.
- Relax, close your eyes and imagine that you’re walking down the street.
- Visualize your current reality and slowly try to let go of it. You’ll see the person from your desired reality.
- Ask them questions about themselves and the desired world. Once you see that this person is going through a portal, go with them.
- That way, you’ll end up in your desired reality once you wake up.
So, if this technique sounds appealing, try to use it to shift your current reality. But don’t forget to learn about the energy exchange process in portals before.
16) TV method
The next method we’re about to discuss is indeed one of the most fun and adventurous techniques that can be used in conjunction with any other method.
So, if you want to try something new and exciting, then consider using the TV method.
Let’s start with the basics: what is it?
The TV method is based on the transportation of reality through a real-life object such as a TV.
And it goes like this:
- Relax, block external sounds, and imagine that you’re sitting on a sofa, watching TV.
- Your current reality self is looking for the right channel and suddenly, you switch the TV to your desired reality.
- Once you do this, transcend your self from the current reality into the desired one using the TV screen.
- Don’t forget your affirmations to increase the speed of transition in your desired reality.
17) I am method
Here’s another powerful method to shift your reality.
I am method doesn’t look like any other visualization technique.
Still, this method is also based on the concept of affirmation and visualization.
But guess what?
It’s quite difficult to master this technique, but it can be very powerful.
Let’s start with this method:
- Close your eyes, listen to the sounds of frequencies and use your affirmations.
- Say “I am over” to disconnect from your current world.
- Use self-defining affirmations to wake up to your desired reality. Once you’re in your desired reality, you can stop using affirmations.
As you can see, I am method is not like the other visualization techniques. But it doesn’t mean that it’s less effective.
18) River method
Do you like spending time in nature?
Then this method might be the most optimal one for you to shift reality.
This one isn’t a very common method, but it turns out to be very effective.
- Just get comfortable, lay down, and start counting to 100 slowly.
- Breathe while you count and focus on your breathing.
- Imagine your current life self by the river.
- Look into the river and see your desired life self.
- Now it’s time to feel the energy and shift your reality.
19) Sailor moon method
Speaking of nature and rivers, you might also find the method of sailor moon very appealing.
This time lying on the bed or a couch isn’t enough. Instead, you need to try this method in your bath.
Let’s see how it works:
- Fill up your bath with warm water and step in.
- Play relaxing music and focus on your breathing.
- Imagine a room that is filled with clouds. Slowly visualize that you’re sailing down the river and glance at the moon.
- The moon represents your desired reality. So catch the reflection of the moon in the river and you’ll shift into your desired reality.
But here’s something you should know:
You shouldn’t fall asleep while you’re performing this technique because it might be dangerous to fall asleep in the bathtub. So be careful and try to keep yourself awake.
20) Swirly eye method
And finally, we’re about to discuss the last technique on our list.
This is a very effective method that requires you to concentrate on yourself and make physiological changes in your vision.
The swirly eye method works like this:
- Get comfortable and close your eyes. Relax your muscles and lie on a bed that you usually sleep in.
- Start counting to 1000 and rub your eyes slowly one by one.
- After rubbing your eyes for a few minutes, you’ll see a line that will help you create a portal.
- Use affirmations to wake up to your desired reality.
- Feel the energy and use visualization to experience the shift.
Now open your eyes and start feeling the energy of this technique.
Keep in mind that you’ll need to continue rubbing your eyes until you achieve your desired reality.
How did the process of your reality shifting go?
Hopefully, now you understand the basic techniques to sift your current reality and become the self from your desired reality.
Just remember that there’s no one-size-fits-all method to shift your reality.
You need to choose the technique that suits you best and stick with it until you achieve your desired reality.
Can a gifted advisor help you too?
If you want specific advice on your situation, it can be very helpful to speak to someone with special intuition.
I know this from personal experience…
A few months ago, I reached out to Psychic Source when I was going through a tough patch in my relationship. After being lost in my thoughts for so long, they gave me a unique insight into what my future holds, and the confidence to make the right decisions when it comes to love.
If you haven’t heard of Psychic Source before, it’s a site where gifted advisors help people through complicated and difficult life situations.
In just a few minutes you can connect with a highly intuitive psychic and get tailor-made advice for your situation.
I was blown away by how kind, empathetic, and genuinely helpful my psychic was.