Chakra affirmations are like a secret weapon.
Not everybody knows about them, but those who do know – get to another level of being.
If you’ve never tried affirmations or are skeptical about them, I’m telling you: you’re missing out!
Trust me, many people love them for a reason.
These powerful statements are not just mere words. They actually propel the Manipura to send out healing and invigorating energy whenever it’s needed the most.
Here are 100 powerful affirmations you can use to finally take control of your life!
100 empowering affirmations for the solar plexus chakra
- I am strong, and I can take on anything.
- I don’t need other people’s approval.
- I deserve happiness.
- I’ll get the things I want.
- I can freely take up space.
- I’m allowed to celebrate my progress, no matter how small.
- I have the power to positively influence my life—and that of others too.
- I’m worthy of being loved.
- I’m cool, calm, and collected.
- I am acting according to my purpose.
- I’m a complete and complex person.
- I believe in myself—even if no one else does!
- I welcome whatever the future holds.
- I’m ready for any challenge.
- Regardless of anything, my value as a person will not change.
- I dauntlessly pursue what sets my soul on fire.
- It’s my right to be paid well and fairly.
- My persistence will bring success.
- I am empowered by my chakra.
- I am the captain of my soul!
- No matter what, I’m enough.
- I completely believe in myself.
- I’ll power through life’s struggles.
- My heart and mind are at peace.
- I can’t control everything, but I can control myself and my reactions.
- I will outgrow meaningless things.
- I celebrate and get inspired by others’ success.
- I am joyful and free.
- My heart and mind are no place for jealousy and contempt.
- I’m allowed to have dreams and desires.
- I’m too good for self-deprecation.
- I actually really like myself.
- I’m proud of myself, and I deserve to be.
- I will accomplish everything that I set out to do.
- I feel driven.
- Living according to my life purpose will bring me peace and joy.
- I deserve respect from myself and others.
- I do not fear the storm—I am the storm!
- I have faith myself.
- My life will be full, beautiful, and worthwhile.
- I inspire others.
- The time, effort, and love I give will be reciprocated.
- I am perfectly whole.
- I love the world, and the world loves me.
- I act with both grace and power.
- I love myself because I’m perfect just the way I am.
- There’s nothing I can’t do.
- I will be blessed in life.
- I’m allowed to prioritize myself.
- There is a lot to be thankful for.
- I’m worthy just because.
- I am content and happy.
- I’m going towards my purpose.
- The possibilities are endless.
- I am filled with strength and power.
- I’m capable of reaching my ambitions
- I treat the present like the gift it is.
- I have awesome abilities.
- I am valuable.
- I have an abundance of love and support from people.
- I contribute a lot to other people.
- Every challenge I overcome makes me better.
- I am fully equipped to reach my goals.
- I can achieve anything I want to.
- Positive energy flows within me.
- I have everything I need to achieve greatness.
- I was given a life journey that is right for me.
- I have the right to say no.
- I’m capable of success.
- I am respected and appreciated.
- I am determined and feel optimistic about the future.
- I’m amazing in my own right.
- My actions are meaningful.
- The compliments I get are sincere.
- I will enjoy my life to the fullest.
- I will wholeheartedly love and support my loved ones.
- I am open to all kinds of experiences, for I will grow regardless.
- I am confident and brave.
- My fear is strong, but I am stronger.
- I stand unwavering.
- As I grow, my life purpose becomes clearer and clearer.
- The only opinion that matters to me is my own.
- I’m a completely unique person.
- What other people think of me doesn’t matter—I know how good I am.
- I’ve made mistakes, but I forgive myself and have learned from them.
- I will create my own opportunities.
- I will not compare myself to others.
- No matter what I do, I am to be respected.
- I’m absolutely beautiful, inside and out.
- I am creating a life I want.
- Wonderful things will come to me.
- I will manifest my dreams and desires into reality.
- I’ll make it in life.
- The future will be far greater than I think it will be.
- I will achieve my goals.
- I have the right to devote time to myself.
- My body is beautiful, just as it is.
- I will overcome anything with resiliency.
- I’ll do greater than I ever thought I would.
- My life is important and meaningful.
All these affirmations will empower your solar plexus to in turn, empower you.
The power of positive affirmations on your self-esteem
You may not always feel like it, but we have so much power over our realities. Affirmations are a vital tool for shaping our minds which in turn helps us shape our lives.
Not only are they powerful, but they are also incredibly easy to implement. They’re a fool-proof way of healing your chakras, taking care of yourself, and instilling power and discipline.
There exist various theories trying to explain how affirmations actually lead to a stronger and more positive mental state.
It’s beyond full comprehension as of now, but it is evidently clear that they definitely lead to better confidence, higher self-esteem, and a clearer sense of personal identity and purpose.
By focusing your mind on empowering and positive thoughts, you naturally increase your vibration frequency.
Your body becomes a better temple for positive energy, allowing for greater self-development. Manifestations are also likelier to occur.
Essentially, affirmations open your solar plexus, which opens up your mind, which opens up all sorts of great possibilities for you and your life!
How to use solar plexus chakra affirmations
Despite all that I’ve said, I need to make a disclaimer: affirmations will not completely work all the time, nor will they work in the same way or with the same frequency for everybody.
Affirmations are much like manifestations: they’re essentially a case of trial and error. We are dealing with spiritual and metaphysical mechanisms that are beyond the full control or understanding of human beings.
Some people swear by affirmations, while others claim that they don’t have any effect at all.
But here’s the thing: affirmations are powerful words, but at the end of the day, they are just words.
In essence, they won’t do the work for you. They will not, by themselves, magically make you a better person or improve your life.
They’re intended to help you help yourself—by empowering you, pushing you to act towards these goals, and aligning you with your divine purpose.
This is why I firmly believe that people who claim that affirmations are useless do not properly understand them. They expect them to be magic words that will change their life out of thin air.
They are using affirmations incorrectly because their entire understanding of them is wrong.
Telling yourself affirmations is just one part of the healing and self-development process, not the entire process itself. They are a tool—and a vital tool at that—in your shed and do not represent a free ride to all your goals.
So when you start out with affirmations, keep these things in mind. Only then can you truly utilize the healing and empowering ability of affirmations.
Or, at the very least, I guarantee you that they won’t do any harm!
Here are some concrete ways you can include affirmations in your daily practice:
- Speaking out affirmations during mediation or yoga (for example, saying the affirmation’s first half during an inhale and the second part during the exhale)
- Telling yourself an affirmation as soon as you wake up
- Talking to yourself in the mirror and telling yourself affirmations
- Using sticky notes or your smartphone to constantly remind yourself of positive thoughts
- Using a daily journal where you can write out specific affirmations for that day’s events.
What is the solar plexus chakra?
Your Manipura, or the solar plexus chakra, is located in your stomach. The solar plexus chakra is the third chakra in our chakra system.
Just as it is placed in the center of your body, it is also the energy center of your whole identity as a person.
Your personality, ego, sense of competency, as well as your self-esteem and feelings of self-worth, are all dictated by your solar plexus.
Because of this, its primary function is to empower us and our individuality. It is the source of our personal power, giving us the vigor, confidence, and inspiration to be the best person we can be.
Represented by the color yellow, it rests within our upper-abdominal area. It is responsible for our sense of personal competency, personal responsibility, self-esteem, and decision-making.
Essentially, it is all about personal power and personal growth!
Information about solar plexus chakra
Location: Abdominal and naval area
Governs: Free will, personal power, self-esteem, sense of self-responsibility
Crystals: malachite, tiger’s eye, calcite
Oils: grapefruit, lemon, eucalyptus
The solar plexus chakra is a popular favorite because of its tangible effects on our Earthly life. Its direct connection to our confidence, self-esteem, and courage always dictates our mental state and, consequently, how we live day-to-day.
The solar plexus chakra is a favorite for a lot of people because it’s really working well for increasing confidence, self-acceptance, courage, personal power, and self-worth.
But what if your solar plexus is blocked? And how would you know?
Don’t worry. Just as the solar plexus has obvious benefits when it is in harmony, one can also easily tell if it is unbalanced due to overuse or underuse.
When this chakra is unbalanced, blocked, or in a state of discord, we will have an unhealthy sense of self and self-esteem. This leads to negative emotions such as hatred, envy, insecurity, and greed.
Symptoms of blockage
A solar plexus chakra blockage will cause tangible and frustrating effects on countless areas of our lives.
Thankfully, the symptoms are the same whether the blockage was caused by underactivity or overactivity.
Because the solar plexus is located in the abdominal area, physical symptoms will manifest in the organs there, such as the stomach, liver, and colon.
- Rapid weight gain or loss
- Eating disorders
- Digestive problems
- Binge eating
Because the chakra is all about personal power and self-esteem, mental and emotional symptoms will be related to a lack of such, such as:
- A defeatist attitude;
- Having a victim mentality;
- An obsessive need for control;
- Constantly stressing out over small details
- Abuse of power
- Being deceptive or manipulative
- Feeling lazy and unmotivated
- Feeling directionless in life
- Feeling like life has no purpose
How to rebalance or unblock your solar plexus chakra
Affirmations are not the only way you can empower your solar plexus (in fact, they work better if they are unclogged and balanced!)
Here are two main ways you can rebalance or unblock this chakra.
Sunbathe whenever you can!
That sounds obvious enough, right?
The Manipura’s element is fire. So go out and get some sun! By doing so, you are essentially recharging your solar plexus with its light and heat.
Get out of your comfort zone
I get it: it’s hard to step out of your comfort zone when you already have low self-esteem due to a blocked or unbalanced solar plexus.
But if you are able to do so, you’ll feel incredibly good about yourself. This massive confidence boost will essentially kick start your solar plexus chakra once again, helping it unclog.
It doesn’t have to be something big. Even trying out some small new things you’ve been on the fence on can make a big difference.
How does it feel to have an overactive solar plexus?
Having an overactive solar plexus means that there is an excessive amount of energy flowing through it. The Manipura thus becomes practically overwhelmed.
Here are some great ways to aid in redirecting the excess energy and rebalance it:
- Intense exercises such as boxing or heavy weightlifting (don’t hesitate to let out some grunts and screams, too!);
- Dynamic yoga or meditation;
- Cathartic breathing exercises;
- Listening and following others (an overactive Manipura might make you think you’re better than others);
- Being open about your imperfections;
- Drawing confidence from within rather than external sources.
By healing our solar plexus, we regain control over our thoughts and feelings. We can then align our mental and psychological states to serve us instead of detracting from us
After all, a balanced solar plexus gives us the courage to be our authentic selves. It is only then that we have true confidence and the resilience to power through any struggle.
We rely on and become more focused on ourselves instead of being co-dependent on others or manipulating them for our selfish goals due to insecurity and envy.
How does it feel to have a balanced solar plexus chakra?
With a balanced solar plexus, your self-perception and self-esteem are optimal.
You have self-awareness of your flaws, and you work on them, but you still feel confident and powerful. Most importantly, you believe in yourself and draw confidence from within rather than from external sources.
Quite ironically, even if your Manipura is all about self-power and self-perception, one of the main signs of it being balanced is if you are a good team player.
After all, if you are secure about yourself as an individual, you’ll be able to relate to others better. While you’re confident, strong, and assertive, you’re also collaborative, warm, and empathetic.
A person with a balanced solar plexus will:
- Emanate a positive aura due to their inner peace and self-confidence;
- Balance work and play, as well as discipline and relaxation;
- Be courageous enough to both stand up for things and be vulnerable.
How to complement your daily affirmations
Powerful as they are, remember that affirmations are just one tool you can use. Here are a few ways you can supplement them.
Yoga poses such as the navasana, the boat pose, or the bow pose all target the solar plexus. Meanwhile, more intense whole-body exercises like jogging will get any stagnant chakra energy flowing.
So while jogging or posing during yoga, try to speak out affirmations in conjunction with your breathing.
You can also use crystals and gemstones that correspond to the solar plexus. The main ones are calcite, tiger’s eye, and malachite. However, yellow gemstones such as yellow citrine, yellow tourmaline, amber, and citrine are also beneficial.
You may try holding on to them as you tell yourself affirmations, carry them around, or have them in the vicinity when you perform yoga or meditate.
Discover the power of essential oils
Essential oils are another way to stimulate the solar plexus and further strengthen your affirmations. Oils from lemon, juniper, grapefruit, berries, and vetiver all work.
Here are a few more techniques you can try.
The solar plexus chakra’s color is yellow, right? Try to visualize a ray of warm, healing yellow light shining over your naval area as you meditate, perform yoga, or verbalize affirmations.
Using affirmations along with these techniques gives you the best chance of energizing your mind and body. This enables you to lead the healthiest and most meaningful life you can.
This is essential as a balanced third chakra is greatly beneficial to all aspects of your life. After all, one balanced chakra makes it easier to harmonize the others as well!
Solar plexus affirmations are an essential tool as you strive to be the best version of yourself. Life will be filled with struggles and challenges, but regular affirmations and a balanced solar plexus chakra will empower you to face them with authenticity and resilience.
We tried our best to come up with an extensive list of affirmations for you (feel free to bookmark this page for easy access!)
But do you have other affirmations that you personally use and love? Share them below down in the comments!
Confused about what to do next?
A weird, new way to figure out what to do next is to get advice from the Psychic Love Robot.
This is a very sophisticated tool using advanced artificial intelligence and neural network modeling.
You ask a question and then share additional information about your situation.
The Psychic Robot then tells you exactly what to do.
It’s honestly mind-blowing. And it’s free for a limited time.
It may tell you exactly what you need to know.