(This review contains affiliate links which means we may earn a small commission from any purchases — at no extra cost to you. However, it’s a real and honest review based on my personal experience with Resurge)
Imagine doing a diet where you lose weight while you sleep.
Sounds amazing, right?
You’re probably rolling your eyes and saying, “Yeah, right!” But Resurge is an extremely popular new diet product that is 100% worth considering.
Because it’s not all sales patter and unrealistic promises.
I’m a woman in my 30s who has tried every diet going around. I recently gained a lot of weight (again) and have been looking for something new. So I just ordered Resurge.
But before I did, I researched it extensively. I delved into the science behind it and read all the user reviews online. In my epic Resurge review, I’m sharing my findings to save you a whole lot of internet time.
Is Resurge worth your time and money?
Let’s find out.
What is Resurge?
Resurge is a dietary weight-loss natural supplement that you take in pill form before you go to sleep. The basic idea is that we all have a natural fat-burning mechanism and healing system inside us.
Resurge simply activates it.
Not only can it help us to lose weight, but it can speed up our metabolism and reverse the signs of aging. The most beautiful thing is that this all happens while we’re sleeping.
This supplement activates metabolic regeneration in your body. This activation only works when your body is in a particular phase of the deep sleep phase.
There’s no need to slog your heart out on a treadmill. Or have a two-month diet of salad, carrot and misery.
You only need to take the pill and sleep.
But does it actually work?
I was seriously intrigued to find out…
Why am I interested in Resurge?
As I mentioned above, I’m a woman in my 30s and I’ve been dieting for half of my adult life. I’ve done so many diets over the years with varying amounts of success.
I recently put a load of weight back on… yet again.
You know how it feels; it really isn’t pleasant.
I could do the same diets and exercises I’ve always done. Sometimes they worked; often they didn’t. But they always made me feel tired and miserable.
Or I could try something different. Something based on science.
After reading all I could online about Resurge, I’m all in on giving this product a go.
The best bit for me is that all the reviews I’ve read from real users online mentioned one thing that stuck with me…
You don’t put the weight back on after you have lost it.
The fact that I won’t put the weight back on (as long as I don’t completely self sabotage myself) is the deal-breaker for me. It’s why I’m so excited.
Resurge feels right for me.
Who can benefit from taking Resurge?
Some people might say that it is suitable for anybody who wants to lose weight. But life isn’t like that and neither are weight loss products.
I know this because I have done so many diets myself.
So, it was important to me to find out who exactly could benefit from this product. I didn’t want to try some fad and be disappointed again. It is so frustrating trying to lose weight again and again.
After doing my research, I think Resurge is good for the following types of people:
- For people like me, who have excess belly fat
- If you’re experiencing periods of low energy
- When you have a reduced sex drive and want to fix it
- If you’re suffering from low self-esteem.
On the flip side, it’s not suitable if:
- You’re pregnant
- When you have less than 10lb of extra weight
- For children, as their bodies are still growing.
Remember, it’s always a good idea to check with your doctor before taking any supplements.
Who Is John Barban?
John Barban created Resurge. He’s a leading expert in metabolism and weight loss. He has qualifications in nutrition, physiology, and biology and has taught at the University of Florida.
John has helped health companies create award-winning weight loss supplements for the last ten years.
After suffering himself from loss of energy, lack of sleep, and massive weight gain, John tried exercising 2-4 hours a day. He also did all the typical diets, such as keto, vegan, paleo, the Atkins diet, gluten-free and dairy-free.
However, he was unable to lose weight.
A friend recommended checking out a sleep specialist who monitored his sleep patterns. The sleep specialist gave him a list of ingredients to use to help him attain deep sleep and finally lose weight.
His success encouraged him to create Resurge. He tested it on thousands of his existing clients who also registered remarkable results. His sister Lisa also used the product and managed to lose 12 dress sizes in a short time.
A closer look at Resurge
John Barban was already well qualified in the field of weight loss and nutrition. But his personal experience with weight gain made him create Resurge.
Resurge manages the root cause of excess body fat.
Because the process of losing weight with Resurge happens overnight as you sleep. It’s all about optimizing your sleeping cycles.
The great news is Resurge can help you lose extra weight and also sleep like a baby.
The supplement activates metabolic regeneration in your body. This activation only works when your body is in a deep sleep phase.
Why sleep is important for losing weight
Deep sleep is particularly important for the body. It’s a phase of sleep where your body functions can recuperate and rejuvenate your body.
If you’re not getting enough deep sleep, it can make it more difficult for you to lose weight. This information is not readily available online.
A lack of sleep can also affect how fast you age, your overall appearance, memory, and immune system.
After the age of 40, your deep sleep phase reduces. The leading causes of this are age and “blue light” than emanates from tech devices, such as smartphones, PCs, and televisions.
There are also several vital hormones that can affect your eating habits when you don’t have enough sleep:
- Grehlin. Grehlin is why you always have food cravings and end up overeating. When you don’t have deep sleep, the levels of grehlin increase, and you become hungry. Therefore, it’s not necessarily your fault when you overeat; it’s your hormones going haywire.
- Leptin. Leptin is another hormone that can wreak havoc on your body. It controls the appetite in your body. Lack of sleep can affect your levels of leptin. It can either reduce it or sometimes stop it altogether. You also end up overeating thanks to this pesky hormone.
The effects of Resurge on the body
Resurge can have some amazing effects on your body.
There’s no need for you to diet and aggressively restrict your food intake. John doesn’t recommend exercising (unless you enjoy it) or changing your lifestyle in any drastic way.
Resurge works by:
- Optimizing your fat-burning mechanism
- Raising your energy levels as your metabolism improves
- Enabling you to have a better, deeper sleep
- Helping you suppress food cravings, so you eat less high-calorie food
- Controlling your appetite, so you eat what your body needs
During the metabolic regeneration period, the Human Growth Hormone (HGH) becomes activated. This hormone is also known as the “Fountain of Youth,” which helps with the following areas:
- Vital tissue repair
- Removes dark circles under the eyes
- Improves elasticity of the skin
- Renews hair thickness and color
- Raises your libido levels
- Makes your muscles more toned and leaner
It’s worth noting that the manufacturer’s research shows people had the best results when they used Resurge for at least 90 to 180 days.
The 8 special nutrients
You’re probably wondering what’s in the Resurge pills and if they’re safe. All the ingredients are 100% natural and non-GMO.
Consequently, there are no side effects. It’s even suitable for vegans, vegetarians, and is gluten-free.
I thought this was amazing, as many other diet products are not designed for people with special dietary requirements.
John Barban is not going to release the full secret formula any time soon (understandably so). But he does explain that the core of the product is 8 essential nutrients.
These nutrients are costly if you buy them individually and are found all over the world. Also, you need to incorporate them together in the right amounts for them to work correctly.
So, it certainly isn’t something you can quickly put together yourself, from buying them from your local pharmacist.
The 8 nutrients included in Resurge are:
- Melatonin. This helps promotes a sleep-like state
- The Ashwagandha plant. Helps to decrease stress
- Hydroxytryptophan (an amino acid). This amino acid enhances melatonin
- L-Theanine (an amino acid). Found in Japan and helps to create a relaxed state
- Magnesium and Zinc
- Arginine and Lysine (natural amino acids). They help to increase the Human Growth Hormone while you are asleep
How much does Resurge cost?
Resurge is currently on sale for 80% off, which is for a limited time only.
There are three different options to buy it. You can buy a 30-day supply, which is one bottle, for $49. Or a 90-day supply of three bottles for $39 per bottle. Finally, you can buy a 180-day supply, which is six bottles for $34 per bottle.
There are no hidden charges to pay or monthly fees. If you decide you don’t like the product after trying it, they offer a 60-day 100% money-back guarantee.
John also offers to give you $5,000 of his other exercise and diet products for free, if Resurge doesn’t work. But he is adamant you won’t need them as his product works so well.
It wasn’t hard for me to find lots of positives about Resurge. Here are the ones that I found the most interesting.
- 100% natural and safe. The product itself is 100% natural and has no side effects. The manufacturer is in an FDA approved facility in the USA. It’s also suitable for vegetarians, vegans, and is gluten-free.
- Better Quality Sleep. While resurge is a diet supplement to help you lose weight, it can help you get a good night’s sleep. Few diets out there offer this extra snoozing benefit.
- Lose weight the easy way. You only need to take a pill every day and it works as you sleep. You don’t have to diet, exercise, or change your lifestyle in any drastic way. Why take the hard route to weight loss, when you don’t have to?
- Reverses the ageing process. Resurge can also help to reverse the signs of aging. Not only can you lose weight, but it may help you look younger in the process.
- You don’t need to exercise. It doesn’t make a difference if you’re not a gym bunny or a muscle man. Because with this pill you don’t need to exercise to make it work. The supplement itself takes care of everything.
I noticed a few things about Resurge that might put a few people off. Here they are:
- Only available on the website. You can’t buy the product anywhere else, apart from on the website. However, the plus side of all this is that John has cut out all the middlemen. This business move means it is not too expensive compared to other products on the market.
- It’s more effective the longer you use it. This doesn’t seem to be a marketing ploy, but more a scientific issue. So that the product can work effectively, you need to buy at least 90-days. Ideally, it would be best to have 180-days of the supplement for best results.
- Not a replacement for sleeping pills. Some people might think they can use them as an alternative to regular sleeping pills. Although sleeping better may be a nice bonus to using it, the supplement is designed for weight loss only. So it’s best not to use them for anything else.
What are the alternatives to Resurge?
If you think that Resurge might not be right for you, don’t worry. There are several good alternatives to Resurge on the market.
These are the 3 most popular alternatives to Resurge.
- Leptitox works to help you lose weight by detoxifying your body. The secret to Leptitox is that it counters leptin resistance in the body, which is the chief reason we overeat and gain weight. I think it’s a good complement to a healthy eating and exercise routine.
- ProVen is a 100% natural product that also works to detox your body by introducing natural antioxidants. The best thing about ProVen’s weight loss method is that it’s healthy, clean, and holistic.
- Meticore works on the scientific discovery that a low core body temperature is associated with being overweight. Thus, this supplement helps to raise the core body temperature and ultimately the person’s metabolism.
If losing weight through diet is more your thing, I recommend these two keto products:
- The Custom Keto Diet was created by famed nutritionist, Rachel Roberts. It helps you to adopt and stick to a keto diet by giving you fully customized meal plans.
- The 28-Day Keto Challenge is similar to The Custom Keto Diet in that it helps you do keto the right way. It equips people with all the best keto-specific recipes they need to get through an entire month without breaking the keto diet.
Is Resurge a legitimate product?
Yes, Resurge is a legitimate diet supplement. The ingredients used in this formula have been shown in several studies to be both effective and safe when taken as directed.
Resurge is manufactured according to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards and in an FDA-certified lab.
Just a word of warning: Be aware of the false reviews stating the product itself is FDA certified. That is not true. Natural supplements are not subject to FDA approval and therefore are not FDA certified.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is Resurge?
Resurge is a weight-loss supplement that is taken as a pill before you go to sleep. Its ingredients activate an internal mechanism that helps you lose weight. It works with the root cause of weight gain, enabling you to keep the weight off.
Is it legit?
Yes. John Burban is a respected and qualified nutritionist and weight-loss supplement expert. He has helped supplement companies develop many of the products on the market for the last ten years.
How much does Resurge cost?
This depends on how long you want to take the weight loss supplement. There are three different prices. A 30-day supply for $49, a 90-day supply for $39 per bottle, and a 180-day supply of $34 per bottle. John also gives you a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Is it worth it?
I 100% believe it’s worth it. I’ve never come across an easier way to lose weight by taking a pill and literally sleeping on the job. There are loads of positive reviews online that verify that it works. If it doesn’t work for you, you can always use the 60-day money guarantee and ask for your money back. Zero risk involved.
My Resurge review final verdict
If dieting drains you, then you need to try a different approach. Doing the same thing over again and expecting different results is a vicious circle. It’s a destructive process that can affect you both physically and mentally.
I’ve just started taking Resurge and I can’t wait to see the results.
No more weighing out food or counting calories. I’ve decided to cancel my gym membership and do regular walking instead. And I love that the supplements are natural and 100% safe.
I think this is going to be a healthier, and more sustainable, way to lose weight.
Disclosure: This review is brought to you by the Nomadrs review team. In our reviews, Nomadrs highlights products and services that we believe will be interesting for our readers. These reviews contain affiliate links. This means that if you buy anything after clicking on these links, we may receive a commission from that sale – at no extra cost to you. However, Nomadrs is very selective about what we review and these affiliate links do not influence our verdict on a product. Read our full affiliate disclosure here.