(This review contains affiliate links which means we may earn a small commission from any purchase — at no extra cost to you. However, it is a real and honest review based on my personal experience with Leptitox).
Do you have belly fat that doesn’t go away? Do you lose weight and then put it all back on?
I feel you…
…Because I’m a woman in my late 30s who has battled with this most of my adult life.
Knowing about my ongoing struggle with belly fat, a few friends recommended to me a diet supplement called Leptitox.
Having never heard about Leptitox before, I dived right into learning everything I could about it. This Lepitox review is the complete summary of my findings.
I’m going to reveal how Leptitox works, who can benefit the most from it, and who should give it a miss.
Is Leptitox worth your time and money?
Let’s find out.
What is Leptitox?
Leptitox is a 100% safe and natural weight loss supplement which consists of 22 natural plant extracts and nutrients.
The secret to Leptitox is that it counters leptin resistance in the body, which is the chief reason we overeat and gain weight.
Leptin is a hormone which plays an important role in the body. It controls how full we feel and, ultimately, our hunger levels and whether we decide to keep eating more food.
When leptin levels are low, we crave calories because we feel hungry. When leptin levels are high, we feel full and stop eating.
The problem is that more and more of us are becoming leptin resistant.
Scientists blame endocrine-disrupting chemicals (EDCs), which are foreign compounds in our bloodstream.
Endocrine-disrupting chemicals are everywhere in our daily lives, including:
- BPA – Occurs in plastic storage containers and plastic water bottles
- TBT – Paint and pesticides
- PFOA – Teflon cookware and other heat resistant items
- DEHP – Plastic
- ZEA – Cattle.
These chemicals make us leptin resistant and force our bodies to store unwanted fat. It’s the real root cause of the obesity crisis in America.
The natural ingredients in Leptitox detoxify our bodies from EDCs and help to balance leptin levels.
Leptitox has helped thousands lose their body fat without needing to dramatically change their diet or sweat it out at the gym every day.
Who can use it
I wanted to know who could and couldn’t use Leptitox, to see if it was worth it for me. My research showed that:
- Anybody from age 18 to 80 years old can use it (it’s not recommended for children)
- It works best when you have at least 10lb of excess fat to lose.
I was happy to find out that I fit within both of those categories!
Who shouldn’t use it
As with any supplement, Leptitox isn’t right for everyone. In fact, there are a few groups that should avoid taking Leptitox. This includes anyone who has an allergy to one of the ingredients in the product, pregnant women and those planning on becoming pregnant, and nursing mothers.
Weight loss supplements, in general, are also not recommended for people with eating disorders.
Leptitox is not designed for children under the age of 18. Children have different nutritional needs from adults and this product is not engineered to meet those needs.
Who created Leptitox? What’s his story?
Firefighter Morgan Hurst (along with scientist Sonya Rhodes) created Leptitox.
Morgan is a 47-year-old firefighter who lives in Detroit, Colorado, with his wife Grace Hurst and their three children.
His (almost) tragic story was the driving factor behind him creating Leptitox.
Grace Hurst was an all-star track champion as a teenager. However, after having three children over 15 years she ended up putting on 70lbs.
She was clearly concerned about her extra weight and went to see a doctor who recommended doing the usual calorie-controlled diet and regular exercise.
Grace did all the mainstream diets like Paleo, Atkins, keto, fasting, drinking special teas, and even went to hypnosis to lose weight. She also spent thousands of dollars on home gym equipment, gym membership, and attending fitness classes like Zumba and Insanity.
But whatever she did, she kept losing some weight and then putting it straight back on…
Morgan then found out that his wide was searching online for how to commit suicide.
At that moment, Morgan realized that he had to find a solution to Grace’s weight problems. And it came about in the most unlikely of places…
Langkawi island, Malaysia, to be exact.
Morgan was in Malaysia training firefighters when he noticed that the firefighters from this one island consumed a powder that controlled their food intake and kept their weight down.
He then teamed up with Sonya Rhodes, an independent medical researcher, who checked these ingredients over six-months and verified that they really do work.
She added an extra 11 ingredients to the original 11 components, to further help the body burn fat and lose weight.
Why am I taking Leptitox?
Belly fat has been an almost permanent part of me for many years and I sure as hell don’t like it.
Being overweight is deeply frustrating. Sometimes I get depressed and anxious about it.
So I could relate to Grace Hurst’s story and the challenge she faced with her weight.
There are other reasons why I want to use Leptitox too.
I want to look attractive not only for my partner but, more importantly, for myself. I want to feel and look good and give my confidence a boost.
I’m sure that my extra weight has caused my libido to go down. It’s not that I don’t fancy my partner anymore; it’s my energy levels.
I also worry about my long-term health.
Extra weight around the belly can increase your risk of developing serious illnesses, especially as you get older.
These are the reasons why I have decided to use Leptitox.
The Leptitox formula
As I mentioned above, there were initially 11 ingredients from the original powder recipe from Malaysia.
But Morgan Hurst and Sonya Rhodes added extra ingredients to help boost the body’s metabolism and burn fat even faster.
Some of the original ingredients in Leptitox include:
- Milk Thistle
- Apium Graveolens Seed
- Chicory Root
- Taraxacum Leaves
- Chanca Piedra
- Grape Seed.
Their first test subject was Grace, who lost an incredible 62lbs of fat. Morgan also tried it out and lost 28lbs.
It’s always reassuring to hear that creators use the product they sell (it’s pretty rare in the weight loss industry).
Before they started selling it to the public, they did another trial with 45 volunteers over the age of 40. 97% of the volunteers lost 59lbs on average and the other 3% over 40lbs.
What’s crystal clear to me after all my research is that Leptitox really does work.
Not only will you lose fat, but the research shows that you’ll also:
- Gain more energy
- Increase bone strength
- The elasticity of your skin improves
- Your sex drive gets a boost
- Balances your hormones
- Gives you essential vitamins and antioxidants
- Regulates and maintains sugar levels in your blood
- Lowers your cholesterol level.
How much does Leptitox cost?
There are three different ways to purchase Leptitox.
- One bottle of 60 tablets costs $59. As you need to take two pills a day, this would last you for about one month.
- Three bottles of 60 tablets for $147 (equals $49 per bottle). You also receive a free bottle of 60 colon cleanse tablets.
- Six bottles of 60 tablets for $234 ($39 per bottole). Here you receive two complimentary bottles of the colon cleanse tablets.
With all three options you have a 60-day money-back guarantee.
Please note that Leptitox is only available for purchase on their official website. You won’t find it on any drug shelves or other online stores.
How do you use Leptitox?
You should take one Leptitox pill twice a day. It’s supposed to be taken once in the morning and once in the evening, 20 to 30 minutes before food, to get the optimum results. Try to at least keep a gap of 8 hours between each pill.
Some of the reviews online suggest that you can get away with doing no exercise and eating whatever you want.
I feel this is bad advice. If you want it to work correctly, being sensible with your food choices and moderate exercise, like walking, would be a better approach.
That’s what I’ll be doing.
From all my research for this Leptitox review, I’m extremely confident this supplement is going to work for me. Here are the things I’m most impressed with:
- Leptitox works. Leptitox is already helping a lot of people lose weight by countering leptin resistance. There are thousands of positive testimonials online, including from doctors who have used Leptitox themselves. So far, over 166,000 people have used it successfully.
- 100% natural. All the ingredients are safe and natural, which means you won’t have to deal with any nasty side effects. Leptitox has been clinically tested. It is also non-GMO and suitable for vegetarians and people who are gluten intolerant.
- Detoxify your body. As well as losing weight, the ingredients can help you detoxify your body from harmful chemicals. You’ll look and feel better in less than a few weeks.
- Improves your sleep. Many users have reported that their sleep has improved after using Leptitox.
- Free shipping. If you order it from the official website, you are entitled to free shipping if you reside in the US. This is a nice money-saving bonus.
There are a couple of things about Leptitox that I didn’t like as much. Here they are:
- It’s not magic. Now, this isn’t so much a con but something that needs to be understood. Taking Leptitox won’t magically shed kilos regardless of your lifestyle. You still have to make smart food choices and live reasonably healthily.
- Lots of rip-offs online. I noticed a few bad reviews online because people bought copies of the product. And these copy products didn’t work. To avoid this, you need to buy Leptitox from the official website here.
- The scientific name. I’m not keen on the name Leptitox. I realize that the word is to show a connection to the problem that it fixes. But I find the name ugly and too scientific. A pet peeve, yes, but I think the name could be off-putting for some people.
Does Leptitox have any side effects?
Leptitox is a 100% natural formula and has been extensively tested in a lab. There have been very few reports of side effects online.
However, you need to keep in mind that Leptitox will make changes to your body — you’ll lose weight! While this is a huge positive of course, in the short term you may notice a few things out of the ordinary, like feeling light-hearted or a slight drop in blood pressure.
Leptitox is a safe product to use. But if you’re in any doubt about taking it (or any dietary supplement) then it’s always best to consult your doctor.
Is Leptitox a scam?
I’m only raising this question so I can dispel this myth quickly.
Leptitox is not a scam.
I understand that the weight loss industry can be shady and there are a lot of ineffective products out there. However, Leptitox is an excellent product with a proven track record of helping people lose weight. It’s been clinically tested and is used by thousands of people.
I’ve come across thousands of online reviews from people who have lost a considerable amount of weight using this supplement, including doctors.
What are the alternatives to Leptitox?
If you think that Leptitox might not be right for you, don’t worry. There are several good alternatives to Leptitox on the market.
Here are 5 alternative weight loss products that I know a lot about and can personally vouch for:
- ProVen is a 100% natural product that works to help you lose weight by detoxifying your body by introducing natural antioxidants. I think it’s a good complement to a healthy eating and exercise regime.
- Resurge takes a more subtle approach. This supplement, taken before bedtime, boosts a person’s metabolism and helps them to lose weight even without diet and exercise. The best thing about Resurge is that everything happens while you sleep (in particular when you enter deep sleep).
- Meticore works on the scientific discovery that a low core body temperature is associated with being overweight. Thus, this supplement helps to raise the core body temperature which in turn boosts your metabolism. This is one of the newer supplements on the market and is getting good reviews.
- If keto is more your thing, check out the 28-day Keto Challenge. This challenge is great for those who have tried the keto diet in the past, but couln’t stick to to it because they lacked the right recipes and fundamental tips.
- Another keto product worth considering is the Custom Keto Diet. It’s a custom keto meal plan built from the ground up by nutritionists who take your own dietary limitations and preferences into consideration.
Are these alternatives to Leptitox actually better?
That depends on your goals and motivation. I like Leptitox because it specifically targets leptin resistance and has a proven track record in helping people actually lose weight.
But these Leptitox alternatives may also be worth considering.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Here are a few of the frequently asked questions about Leptitox.
What is Leptitox?
Leptitox is a 100% natural supplement that can help you lose weight. It consists of 22 different nutrients and natural ingredients that you take in pill form. Leptitox helps you lose weight by countering your body’s leptin resistance.
How much does it cost?
There are three different ways you can buy Leptitox. One bottle of 60 pills for $59. Three bottles for $49 per bottle (plus a free bottle of colon cleanse tablets). Or six bottles for $39 per bottle (plus two free bottles of colon cleanse tablets). You can only buy Leptitox from the official store.
How often do you take Leptitox?
They recommend that you take one capsule, twice per day. 20 to 30 minutes before meal time is ideal.
Is Leptitox dangerous?
No, Leptitox is not dangerous. The ingredients are 100% natural and the product has been clinically tested. Leptin resistance is a scientifically proven concept and there are thousands of positive testimonials from happy customers online.
Are there any side effects?
Leptitox contains natural ingredients and therefore has few, if any, side effects. However, if you’re unsure whether Leptitox is suitable for you, please consult your doctor first.
My Leptitox review final verdict
There are hundreds of diets out there. I’m familiar with most of them.
And I’m sick of being disappointed when I lose a bit of weight after trying one and then putting it all back on again.
So it was great to hear about leptin resistance and realize that my weight gain wasn’t necessarily my fault.
I can’t wait to try Leptitox (my first 3 bottles are on their way).
It’s exciting to know that I can finally get rid of my extra weight and get on with my life.
Disclosure: This review is brought to you by the Nomadrs review team. In our reviews, Nomadrs highlights products and services that we believe will be interesting for our readers. These reviews contain affiliate links. This means that if you buy anything after clicking on these links, we may receive a commission from that sale – at no extra cost to you. However, Nomadrs is very selective about what we review and these affiliate links do not influence our verdict on a product. Read our full affiliate disclosure here.