He’s not talking to you, is he?
Generally speaking, Leo men tend to be upfront with other people, but if they feel like someone has wronged them in some way, they may use their silence as a way of showing them how they feel.
If you’ve been on the receiving end of a Leo man’s silent treatment, you’re probably wondering just how long it will last.
Let’s take a closer look:
How long can he go without talking to you?
The length of time that a Leo man will go without speaking to you completely depends on the situation, his mood, and the dynamics of your relationship.
A Leo man who is mad at you for something will probably want to make you feel as uncomfortable as possible.
Now, depending on the severity of your “transgression”, this could last anywhere from a day to a couple of weeks (but for that to happen you need to have done something really terrible to him, I’m talking major betrayal).
While this can feel like torture to you, not talking to you is his way of telling you how mad, upset, or even disappointed he is with you. In his mind, silence is stronger than words.
There are a few reasons why a Leo man may choose to not speak to you during a fight or disagreement.
If he feels like you have wronged him in some way, then he may choose to use the silent treatment as a way to get back at you.
- Perhaps he feels that you are not doing your fair share of the work around the house, or he may feel like you are always taking advantage of him. In that case, he may give you the cold shoulder for a day or two while he demonstratively leaves the dishes in the sink. If you’re in a relationship with a Leo man, then you may have already experienced this after one of your fights.
- He may also be using the silent treatment to punish you for something more serious. Perhaps he saw you flirting with another man. In that case, I wouldn’t expect him to talk to you for a week or two.
- If you’ve cheated on him, it’s quite possible that he will never speak to you again. Infidelity is the ultimate betrayal for a Leo man.
But wait, there’s more.
It could also be a test. You see, he could be giving you the silent treatment to see how committed you are to the relationship.
He wants to see if you are willing to try and break through his silence and be with him despite his unwillingness to communicate with you.
It’s a bit dramatic but come on, we’ve all done something similar at one point or another! We want to see if they’ll chase us to show us how much they care, just like in the movies…
Leo man behavior during the silent treatment
So what can you expect from your Leo man during the time he’s not talking to you?
1) He acts like you’re invisible
Sometimes, he’ll go to great lengths to make a point.
For example, he’ll pretend you’re invisible. There is literally no point where he acknowledges your existence; not even a simple eye roll. It’s like you don’t exist.
It doesn’t seem like much but when you’re at the receiving end, trust me, it’s awful. I’d rather be shouted at and told off than ignored!
2) He avoids you
If you live together, he’ll leave the room as soon as you come in.
If you’re in the kitchen, he’ll go to the living room. If you want to watch TV, he’ll go to the bedroom with his laptop.
He may even eat his meals by himself, leaving you alone at the table.
Pretty harsh, I know. But it will pass when he blows off some steam.
3) He makes a point to let you know he’s having fun without you
Maybe you’re sitting at home, wondering where he is. Suddenly, he sends you a text that says “Don’t wait up for me.”
What kind of message is that? Where is he? Who is he with? Is he out having fun without you?
If you’re asking yourself any of the above questions, he’s got you right where he wants you.
4) He pretends like he doesn’t care about you
He’ll pretend like he doesn’t care about you, the relationship, or the fight.
If he didn’t care, he wouldn’t bother punishing you with his silence, would he? But, how can you know for sure?
Does he love you? Does he hate you? Is he really indifferent?
It’s not always easy to read a Leo man’s mind, that’s why it wouldn’t hurt to talk to a professional. I’m talking about a gifted advisor of course.
Now. if you’ve never spoken to a psychic you might be asking yourself, “Where can I find someone I can trust?”
Over the years I’ve tried many different psychics both online and in person. Some were frauds and others were the real deal. Over the last couple of years, I’ve been happiest talking to the folks at Psychic Source.
They have two psychics that I keep going back to that really helped me out a lot with both my relationship and my career.
So if you want to be sure that he’s just pretending not to care, why not get your own personalized reading now?
5) He avoids you in front of others
If you have to attend an event together, once you get there, he’ll split and leave you to manage by yourself – even if you don’t know anyone there.
For example, he’ll take you to a party at his boss’s house and once he’s introduced you to his boss, he’ll disappear and leave you all by yourself. Good luck!
6) His answers will be short “yes” or “nos”
If he really has to say something to you, he’ll keep his answers short and sweet.
“Do you want to have dinner now?”
“Are you mad at me?”
This doesn’t really count as talking. It’s just a few words to get you off his case.
Why do people give the silent treatment?
There are a few likely reasons why people use the silent treatment.
- First, they may be angry with you or feel hurt by something you did and want to punish you.
- Passive-aggressive people often use the silent treatment because they are afraid to confront you directly.
- The silent treatment can also be a sign that someone feels insecure or is trying to control you. It’s a way to keep you on your toes and off balance so you don’t feel safe to move on or live your life without that person.
People who are very insecure may give the silent treatment often because they are trying to keep you from moving on to something or someone better. It’s a sign of jealousy and insecurity.
- It’s also a way for a person to protect themselves from getting hurt or rejected – either by you or someone else. It’s a way to make sure you don’t get too close or comfortable with them.
How to react if you’re on the receiving end of a Leo man’s silent treatment
The silent treatment is meant to make you feel uncomfortable, confused, and insecure. It is a passive-aggressive strategy used by people who want to punish you without actually confronting you.
If you are on the receiving end of a Leo man’s silent treatment, then there are a few things that you can do to try and break through his silence.
1) The first thing that you should do is to try and remain calm. It is important that you do not let his silence destroy you or your confidence. You have to remain calm and not let his silence bother you.
If you respond to it, you are giving him exactly what he wants – which is attention. Even if you did do something wrong, the silent treatment is an unhealthy way of dealing with the problem.
2) Stay positive and try to remember that he is simply using this behavior as a defense mechanism and that he will likely come around once he has processed his feelings.
3) You mustn’t take his silence personally. He may be mad at you for something, but it does not mean that he doesn’t love you anymore.
4) Use this time to reflect on your actions. Have you wronged him in some way recently? You may want to try and think back to see if there is something that you have done that’s causing his silence. If you did something to hurt him, you need to acknowledge the fact that you were at fault and make things right between you.
5) Tread carefully. You need to give him some space before you try to talk to him. Don’t force things. You need to be able to judge when it’s appropriate to confront him and when you should leave him alone.
6) Acknowledge his feelings. Tell him that you’re there when he’s ready to talk about it. Try not to get confrontational.
7) If you’re not sure why he’s upset, tell him that you’d like to understand what you did wrong and make things right. If he won’t tell you why he’s not talking to you, you might want to try this amazing new quiz by renowned astrologer Anna Kovach.
All you have to do is answer a few simple questions and you’ll find out why he’s giving you the silent treatment and what he wants from you.
Click here to take the free quiz.
Why are Leo men worth putting up with?
Now, your Leo man may be a little temperamental and eccentric, but he has so many amazing traits that it’s definitely worth putting up with him (even if he’s giving you the silent treatment).
Let’s look at the reasons you should put up with him:
1) Leo men are loyal
The first thing that you should know about a Leo man is that he is loyal.
He’ll never intentionally betray you and he will always love you even when you are at fault.
Leo men are honest and have a strong sense of justice.
They will always stand behind you no matter what the situation. They will never waver in their support for you, even if it’s against the grain.
2) Leo men are passionate about everything they do
Leo men are excited about life and they always have something going on.
Sure, they can be crazy about their hobbies and jobs, but it’s because of their enthusiasm for life.
They seek out new experiences and make friends easily. They are also good at forming connections with others. And when it comes to the woman they love, their passion is undeniable.
Their passion leads them to work harder in order to support their family and provide for their loved ones. They are successful because they’re persistent and driven. And they won’t give up until they make it!
3) Leo men are sensitive
Leo men are very aware of their surroundings. They possess a generous and compassionate soul, which will make you feel safe and secure with them.
Leo men have such huge hearts that it’s hard not to love them!
What’s more, Leo men feel deeply, which means that they may hold grudges for a long time and go to great lengths to show they’re upset – like by giving someone the silent treatment.
4) Leo men are devoted partners
Leo men are dedicated partners and they will do whatever it takes to make sure that you’re happy.
They may not be the easiest people to live with, but their devotion cannot be questioned!
Leo men will work hard to make a relationship work and they will never give up no matter how difficult things get.
They want a partner who feels the same way about them, who is dedicated just as much as they are. Someone who’s willing to compromise and change if need be.
5) Leo men are family-oriented
No matter how busy he is, he will always find time for his loved ones – including his family and friends.
They are also very good at earning money, so they can bring home the bacon and be the breadwinner!
The bottom line
As you can see, the amount of time a Leo man can go without talking to you depends on the reason he’s not talking to you.
There are things you can do to get him talking to you again, I suggest giving him some space first and trying to figure out where you might have gone wrong.
If you need some help figuring out what’s going on with your Leo man and your relationship, I really recommend talking to one of the wonderfully gifted advisors at Psychic Source. Their insight could just help be the thing you need to save your relationship.
Don’t waste any more time, get in touch with them now.
Confused about what to do next?
A weird, new way to figure out what to do next is to get advice from the Psychic Love Robot.
This is a very sophisticated tool using advanced artificial intelligence and neural network modeling.
You ask a question and then share additional information about your situation.
The Psychic Robot then tells you exactly what to do.
It’s honestly mind-blowing. And it’s free for a limited time.
Check out the Psychic Love Robot here.
It may tell you exactly what you need to know.